How do you cope?
How do you feel?
When what you feel, you don’t want to be real?
And what you don’t want to be real is what it is and has to
be
For my loved one has been taken away from me
I’m trying hard to accept it and I’m learning to understand
That what happens in life is in Gods hands
And as hard as it is for me to move on
It’s what you would
want, for me to be strong
So I’m taking my time, and it feels like a chore
To accept that you are not here anymore
I appreciate the time that we had together
And I know that we all can’t live forever
So for now I will close my eyes, think of you and say
I know we will see one another again someday
R.I.P Lamont! I miss you and love you!


Truly a great cousin. He will never be forgotten.
ReplyDeleteMartell Purley